One of the most effective opportunities to intervene in the life of an unborn child is to go to the abortion clinic and speak to the parents of that child.
Personhood Tennessee offers a complete sidewalk training seminar that can help to train and equip your church for this opportunity.
There are several areas where the church can participate in this life saving ministry.
- There is a need for prayer covering both at home and on the sidewalks.
- There is a need for literature and bibles to hand out.
- There is a need for those equipped with the Gospel to speak to those at the abortion clinic.
- Long term there is a need for families to be willing to meet the needs of a mom who chooses life for her child.
- This may be in the form of baby gifts
- Temporary housing
- Help with pre-natal care
- Or many other needs that will be encountered bringing a new baby into the world.
As you can see, this is a long term investment in the lives of people who, if seeking an abortion, are in a crisis. We know that Christ is the answer to meet their needs even beyond what they might imagine. But, at the same time, there is a lot of work that is done by the bride of Christ meeting the temporal needs that show Christ’s love to the world.
If your church is willing to make that effort. Please contact us. We would like to discuss this with you further.